Lets say good by!

Goodbye to the forum! Pretty good group here!

Make sure to put Kershaw or ZT in your thread titles in General Knife Discussion so we can find them easier.

This forum surely pays for itself many times over with all of the sales it generates. [Edit: I see on another thread that manufacturers don't pay to be here. Thats news to me. Makes it even crazier that they are leaving]. I'll certainly be less likely to buy Kershaw and ZT when this forum evaporates, just because many of my purchases are "hey that's cool I need one" spontaneous sales. Oh well. Its still groovy that we have Spydie, Benchmade, Cold Steel and the other Big Boys here, and Bladeforum supporters don't go unnoticed or unrewarded. Rock on.

Bye Kershaw/ZT forum! Good run and great peeps! See ya out there as I wander on other pages!

I sure would like to know why KAi/Kershaw is shutting down. A forum like this has got to be a cheap way to generate at least a few thousand sales. Even the critics here are people who will probably buy your products.

I probably won't be buying as many, if any LE knives now, because there won't be any first sighting threads and I'll probably miss them.

As we used to say in the good old days, "BBMF and ATFO!".

Quick..... all you KAI lovers like me sell me your rare Leeks before they are worthless :)

Lets not forget to say goodbye to Dave (Kershawguy) too. Not that we wont be buying from him but just for when he pops in to share some info with us here.

why would we say goodbye to Dave? he's still going to be here. He's a dealer, he can and still will sell on the dealer forum in the exchange.

right?

why would we say goodbye to Dave? he's still going to be here. He's a dealer, he can and still will sell on the dealer forum in the exchange.

right?

will still be able to find tidbits from him in the general section but not as easy and personal as it was here. I only joined this for this subforum and the exchange dont really feel like slogging thru the general forum will have to see how it goes I guess

Back