Lets see some Hinderer action

c3PeJLV.jpg

4ymiGgi.jpg

Well my first ever Hinderer came in today. Opens quick. Already cut myself. Between the cut, my fat fingers and trying to post on my iPhone I've screwed up posting the pic upside down and quoted the previous post.

Well my first ever Hinderer came in today. Opens quick. Already cut myself. Between the cut, my fat fingers and trying to post on my iPhone I've screwed up posting the pic upside down and quoted the previous post.

I am sorry you cut yourself but stoked you like the knife. Pic might be upside down but still damn good looking!

I have a gen 1 eklipse that I've never been able to keep centered since taking it apart the first time years ago. It was only a hair away from rubbing scale side. I'd tried the couple of centering tips I'd found online dozens of times and that never helped. It's always bugged me. Today I realized that my clip in tip up pushes on the lock bar. I switched it back to tip down and now it's like it was when new. It's not 100% centered but it's really close. I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but I thought I'd let you guys know what worked for me. I could probably bend the clip a little bit to keep it from pushing lock bar as hard if I want to switch back to tip up. At this point I'm leaving as is!

Ian80, I own a gen 1 Elkipse and have not had any problems with disassemble/assembly and blade centering. Glad you got got the blade centered.

Ian80, I own a gen 1 Elkipse and have not had any problems with disassemble/assembly and blade centering. Glad you got got the blade centered.
Thanks, it's been one of my all time favorites. Great Hinderer, I love the look, ergos and steel on this.

Back