Let's see some knives in use.

I'm surprised that no one has posted pictures of their A.S. Knives in use. I have a few on order when I get them I will post some pictures. Until then let's see what everyone else has. Thanks.

I saw it. I wanted to start a new one. I know on bushcraft USA they have one. Figured there would be more participants. Thanks.

shares

Great video Hunter !!! I'd like to see a comparison between nitro-v, 52100 and cpm-3v for the Fell Beast (i.e. testing the three steels with the same blade thickness and edge geometry). I'm guessing they would all roll but the 3v wouldn't chip?

Hey love that guide ! Burl wood with emerald bolster blue and green liners. It's sweet !

How did you get the picture loaded up. I haven't been able to upload any photos. Thanks for the help!

I uploaded to flickr and shared the photo that way. It's kind of pain though. After you upload go to the photo click share choose BBcode then all you need to do is modify the link. When you copy the link only keep the portion

Last edited:
Do you still have this one? Figured 2 or three bills might help ya out this time of year?

Do you still have this one? Figured 2 or three bills might help ya out this time of year?

Its most likely being sold in the next few days. I have someone who has call dibs on the explorer. I'm just waiting on him to see if he wants it.

Back