Let's see some pictures!

Can you tell me where that art work is located? That is a real salute to the service, red and blue P38s on a white background.

It only exists here, a bladeforums original... :D

I made the picture HERE using my P38 picture from earlier in this thread. ;)

It only exists here, a bladeforums original... :D

I made the picture HERE using my P38 picture from earlier in this thread. ;)

LMAO NICE JOB. If I had any skill I would paint one like that. HMM may get the wife or one of the kids to do it. They have talent.

Yes, the modding on the Charge Ti was done by yours truly,

NICE JOB, was this done by hand?

You're probably referring to the serrations in the 154CM blade; they where done by a German custom knife maker called Jurgen Schanz, but i think he used a machine for it.
The Charge itself was put together by me from scratch using new parts.

You're probably referring to the serrations in the 154CM blade; they where done by a German custom knife maker called Jurgen Schanz, but i think he used a machine for it.
The Charge itself was put together by me from scratch using new parts.

Yes I did mean the serrated blade, wicked looking. I'll bet it cuts like a ..........

My SOG S44/QUOTE]
Very nice, I missed this one. alway looking for the perfect multi tool. Is this tritium illuminated?

Here are a few more

knife_SAK_misc_004.JPG

knife_SAK_misc_005.JPG

Victorianox Super Altimeter with case and pocket wrench. Has anyone seen another case? I bought it on a closeout for a few bucks and wonder if it was missing any of the blades or if it had spaces for the ones of you choice.

knife_SAK_misc_006.JPG

ToolLogic with tiny push dagger.
knife_SAK_misc_008.JPG

knife_SAK_misc_009.JPG

Small Chinese tool beside Leatherman Micro for size
knife_SAK_misc_010.JPG

knife_SAK_misc_011.JPG

The Leatherman 503x (or something like that) is pretty handy, mostly for the screwdriver feature. The extra bit set costs extra but works well for what it is. I was working for a moving company when I bought it and kept it in my (small) tool kit with the Schrade pliers also shown earlier in this thread and used them both fairly heavily to disassemble/re-assemble furniture and stuff like that.

I must admit that I don't like the way the 3 original bits slip into the handle as I lost one when it slipped out.
Also the handle slab on one side loosened up enough to wiggle just a little bit, not a big deal, but it just shoudn't do that.

k502x.jpg

Some more info here (because I know I write a lousy review)... http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=LMK503X

Last edited:
thanks, I have not seen one. I have seen several tools here that I had not seen before. Great thread.

When I bought this one from Knifecenter.com (maybe 4 years ago), they listed them twice. One said "these are the last of the USA made Minimasters, from now on they will be made in China", the others were made in China, so I bought the American made one... The difference... about $15...:D (actually I seem to recall them saying that the USA version was better steel or something like that, but that probably goes without saying)

I must admit, I don't think I've ever actually used it. When I took these pics earlier this year, I finally put it on my keychain, so maybe one of these days I will remember it's there at the same time that I need it... :D:confused::)

Edited to add: just found this... http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=UTMM1USA... It says
...Better scissors than the imported model. ...

Last edited:
When I bought this one from Knifecenter.com (maybe 4 years ago), they listed them twice. One said "these are the last of the USA made Minimasters, from now on they will be made in China", the others were made in China, so I bought the American made one... The difference... about $15...:D (actually I seem to recall them saying that the USA version was better steel or something like that, but that probably goes without saying)

I must admit, I don't think I've ever actually used it. When I took these pics earlier this year, I finally put it on my keychain, so maybe one of these days I will remember it's there at the same time that I need it... :D:confused::)

Edited to add: just found this... http://www.knifecenter.com/kc_new/store_detail.html?s=UTMM1USA... It says

I'm sure the US is much better made. I have a number of Chinese tools and knives. Some are really not to bad and some are garbage. I did not know there was a US made version of that one. That is neat.

EDIT

I should have added a few more

Schrade_480.JPG

Schrade_475.JPG

Something really different, fire and steel in one package

Schrade_471.JPG

Schrade_470.JPG

Schrade_472.JPG

Last edited:
@kwackster,
no - its not a machine :)
i made first the big serrations and fit than the smaler ones between. with two different grinding wheels.
each piece per hand - but i dont know how much serrations i did in the last years - maybe over some thousand - so it looks not really bad :D

@kwackster,
no - its not a machine :)
i made first the big serrations and fit than the smaler ones between. with two different grinding wheels.
each piece per hand - but i dont know how much serrations i did in the last years - maybe over some thousand - so it looks not really bad :D

Nicht schlecht aber sehr schön, Schanz. Sie sind ausgezeichneter Handwerker.

Grüß von den Vereinigten Staaten

Pardon the German if it makes no sense. It has been 40 some years since high school. copdoc

Here is another..................Kutmaster GS that belongs to my wife.

knife_Girl_Scout_001.JPG

knife_Girl_Scout_002.JPG

How about a little pic of a Victorinox promo knife just to bump this thread?

You have a lot of nice ones.

I am having to dig for anything other than minor variations on what was posted but...........I'll bump it once more and keep diggin.

Do fixed blade sawback knives count as multi tools?

Here is a folder that was supposed to have been carried by a Civil War soldier from Maryland.

FA_from_other_048.jpg

Mark I am going to call you and raise you. bump again

If these are too far from the original intent let me know. Some of these are specialized. I am almost out of Leatherman/general type utility tools

5491.JPG

550.JPG

5511.JPG

If anyone wants one of these, you get one of these free every time you buy a car.
552.JPG

Back