Lets See Some Pure Fighters

@Dawkind that is great! Lot of careful work in that, who is the maker sorry?

Looks like a Gerber BMF crossed with a Lurquin First Blood!

Skirmish,

I emailed Rob about the Max hilt yesterday and told him it wasn't the size I ordered. He replied today apologizing umpteen times and offered me to either return it and have it reformed to any shape I wanted, or to return it and have it either REMADE again to my specs or to have a totally different knife of similar size made for me.

Given I already have another knifemaker working on what I consider to be the upgraded version of the Super Attack, ie, the Max Attack, I decided to go with what would have been my next build with him anyway:

Just goes to show that there are people with integrity in all walks of life.

Sorry buddy, missed this. Good show by Rob fair play he has integrity and you got a real nice custom anyway. That is a belting sub-hilt #2 in the works, the SH model 2 is one of my grails I guess. I see you are going the full dress spec, you should treat yourself to nickel silver fittings ;)

I will do that Skirmish, nickel silver from now on, they can polish it more than the 416 too.

After the newer Model 2 is done, he shall start on my old Mako design that I now sub-hilted. The templates for both the knives are on their way to him as we speak and he should have them in less than a week.

15i82z7.jpg

It's a sweet knife Nat, it turned out better than I expected or hoped it would, and the way the handle's been formed, it's much more "grip-able" than the squarer original. It feels like it's a fingered grip handle it sits that well in hand. A very pleasing knife.

2i6z58g.jpg

That's a special knife Bob.

This is a very sleek looking knife sir! Might I inquire as to the maker of this beauty???

Thanks you! the knife is made by my local maker who is also my friend "Songrit Mawan" This was kind of collaboration between two of the best knife makers in Thailand.

Back