Let's see the Buck factory build outs. Non catalog knives.

WGrk23W.jpg

gyPQoM4.jpg

NiLtF4L.jpg

I found lots of buildouts in my collection but was surprised that I had pictures of almost none of them. Here is one I did find I've shown before. The model 270 Alpha Dorado is a knife you don't often see customized. This is a 2008 buildout, 1 of 168. The blades were leftovers from a special project, the 2007 dealer knife. The original had a gold cutout with a ram horn handle.

270RamCutout072712009.jpg

270RamCutout072712010.jpg

270RamCutout072712008.jpg

Each of the knives in this photo is from one of the factory store sales they allowed to be purchased via a build out list. No photo's of the knives were available so these were bought sight unseen. I wish they would offer a build out list for another factory store sale!

JB

Last edited:
Great build outs everyone. Here's a Gen 5 with bone handle, I looked for the box and couldn't find it. IIRC, this one came to me with without the blade being marked. I'll see if I can find the box and a picture of it before. Preston

I picked this knife up while fishing in the bay. Joe Houser, made it out of spare parts to sell at one of the factory store sales. What an awesome find I love this one and it's story.

JB

Wow, real nice knives.

Last edited:
Back