Let's see them steak knives

jd4320t

Gold Member
I'm falling hard for all these Busse Elmax Steak Knives. I think I need at least 6 of them. :) I didn't score any in the recent Ganza but hope to get some soon.

Let's see all the Steak Knives! New and old. Who's got em?

I would order but honestly don't like that mixed bag thing. .. if I could just buy a few of the wood handle ones I would

I got one bronze and one red & black at blade 15..

IMAG4190_zpsnttpxkzm.jpg

Last edited:
Let's see if this works lol, first pic since the change over
Satin orang and black

That's a negative! Ugh I'll try in a bit. Normally I just use imgur

Was using the wife's for supper. Hoping that I got one in the Ganza but no email. I'm blaming it on bad internet? I shot that email out at 10:00:01 pm est.

It looks like the first pic from the ganza is on the exchange, really great looking blade.

Can I assume if I didn't get a reply from Amy, I'm out of luck on my steak knives request?

From the Janitor's closet release. I'll be using it again at the Busse dinner at Fogo's next week!

Here's mine with my Max Warden. (just bought the orange one last week, would've liked a different color but I wanted a 4" one and this one was there)
Also have one coming from the Ganza.

QuPoYh5.jpg

Was using the wife's for supper. Hoping that I got one in the Ganza but no email. I'm blaming it on bad internet? I shot that email out at 10:00:01 pm est.

Just found out that I scored one! Hell yeah! Now I can't wait to see what she looks like!

Awesome score Shark, I'm jealous.

Back