Let's see your Traditional Case knives, old to new.

Just got the back pocket and my go to pocket carry, the sowbelly. Both in chestnut cv
d47666e72c0375bce7753ada1f635436.jpg

6d4d2dfc3a77fb72f86fb74125098d2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've always liked this simple Slimline Trapper in delrin. I think the pattern is best in Barehead (like most knives :cool: ) and so I have a stainless Yellow D one as well. Nice food knives these.

IMG_0859.jpg

I took a chance, went fishing on the bay, and lucked out. Its my first vintage knife purchase. This brand new old texas jack knife arrived, which is actually a year older than I am. I GET IT NOW THOUGH! Man this Case knife is absolutely beautiful and even though its more of a brown bone and I am still on the look out for some red bone cases. It had a few tiny pepper spots but other than that its a work of art. The walk and talk is amazing and its a solid knife, "Holy cow they don't make 'em like they used to." I am definitely late to the game here on these knives and I will hopefully catch up. The sway back jack has been with me a lot as well, that chestnut bone is stunning.
I really enjoy viewing this thread and seeing(drooling) all of the pics over and over and over...

CaseXX_73TJ_00.jpg

CaseXX_73TJ_01.jpg

CaseXX_73TJ_02.jpg

Last edited:
jlhoffman those two are stunning.

This is a new one, in my pocket today. I just love it!

a32vsz.jpg

Just got the back pocket and my go to pocket carry, the sowbelly. Both in chestnut cv

Those are great looking knives!

I've always liked this simple Slimline Trapper in delrin. I think the pattern is best in Barehead (like most knives :cool: ) and so I have a stainless Yellow D one as well. Nice food knives these.

My favorite steak knife, Will! :)

Jeff, congrats on the Texas Jack... it's a beauty! BTW, it's never too late to get in the game, but CAUTION: it may be a looooooong one with only a few timeouts! :)

Paul, that's a fantastic picture of one of my favorite Sodbusters! :thumbup: :thumbup: And I'm with ya on the chestnut/cv!

James, GREAT set of red's my friend. One of my true knife passions are vintage CASE red bones:thumbup:

frankster, Wonderful mini copperhead, I like how the red shield stands out against the blue bone:cool:

Last edited:
Thank you MidTN and Paul I'm enjoying them but at least half the fun is in finding them.
Bob, that Case is as nice as they come!! :thumbup: Wish I could get pics as clear as yours. :confused:

Thanks James. It certainly is a beauty. I'm just using my iPhone 5S for pics. It does a pretty good job as long as it is outdoors and indirect lighting.

These followed me home today. One, an Amber Bone Peach Seed Mini Copperlock and a Pocket-worn Red Bone Trapperlock (not a traditional I know, but too beautiful not to share). BTW, I'm a bit new to the world of traditionals. Is the Copperlock considered traditional?
38c39b987638f5226fd576b0f04874b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back