Lets see your Cold Steel mods!!!

Bushman is used all the time. Tough as nails!

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1167683-Bushman-Mods-Adventure-Motorcycle-Camping

Bushman_Mods.jpg

On of the things I like about Cold Steel products is they are perfect to do modifications to. Lets start a thread showing your favorite Cold Steel mods. I'll start it off with a Cold Steel Trail Master and an SRK with custom G10 handles.

I love the Trailmaster handle did you do that or have it done.I have an old second that I blued the blade but always wanted something other than the "rubber " handle

I sawed the hammer head off my Rifleman. It still has the same heft and bite but I prefer this look.

Love that Spartan by CM. I only have a Recon 1 with the black crud stripped and the G-10 lightly sanded. Camera on my phone is busted so no pics of it.

I love the Trailmaster handle did you do that or have it done.I have an old second that I blued the blade but always wanted something other than the "rubber " handle

Seconded! Inquiring minds want to know, who did the work?

On of the things I like about Cold Steel products is they are perfect to do modifications to. Lets start a thread showing your favorite Cold Steel mods. I'll start it off with a Cold Steel Trail Master and an SRK with custom G10 handles.

All mine are stock so sorry no pics. But i have an old school MS I've been dying to get rehandled for over ten years now.

May i ask who did yours?

Back