Lets see your CPK in Leather!

Paul Long
large.jpg

large.jpg

Thanks for looking. Mike

Yowzah, that's a beauty! Luckily Mr. Long is as good at teaching others how to do leather work as he is at doing it himself. I think I learn something new every time I watch one of his videos.

Yowzah, that's a beauty! Luckily Mr. Long is as good at teaching others how to do leather work as he is at doing it himself. I think I learn something new every time I watch one of his videos.

But you're very dense so he must have a lot of patience with you!

#imjustsaying :)

P.S. I'm sure that I'll be getting some dog poop in my next shipment from you :D

Last edited:
The Bladeforum Custom guys depend on Paul for a couple of things. First, he is indeed the master and unselfishly helps others to learn. But he has a really subtle wit, with a knack for so politely crushing problem forum visitors like the cockroaches they are (sorry, had to, so fitting), but in the kindest way that they barely realize they've been insulted, negated and stomped on - while the custom forumites sit back and chuckle.

He is one of the nicest people I have ever known.

Thank you grogimus! I think Paul has been an inspiration for many a sheath maker - and many have obviously studied well!

Mike

I really like those dragon sheaths.

Also, that really is a beautiful stump. Except for all the grey pubes. What the hell Matty...

We all get old Nathan. The local store ran out of Just for Men too. However apart from the TMI, you may truly blame this young lady for all that fluff. I vacuum this place like 2 times a day, brush her once a day and I also use the air blower in the yard once every couple. GSs are wonderful beasts companions but have major shedding and blowout issues:

P.S. the stump is from our property up in the very northerly No. Cal which may as well be So. OR!

kOnNuIH.jpg

Got me a Grogimus sheath this week... no pics yet. Soaking some Obenauf's oil into it like I always do right now.

Those scales look perfect in the pictures, I can only image what they look like in person! Very nice combo for sure, how chose are the made scales to the originals?

Back