Let's see your Dogwood knives, post pics if you have some!

I took my Hawkins out this weekend to the mountains. I love this knife, is perfect for everything around camp and in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Sorry Buddy I'm late!

image.jpg1_zpsri7yuww5.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsmjtogi5e.jpg

Love that Hawkins! That handle must fit great with those large liners!

No Sir, I bought it a little over a year ago. It's a Kephart from 2014 blade show. Love the thick handles and it is very sharp o1.

No Sir, I haven't. Just the echo, huntsman and kephart. Love the huntsman I got a year ago. Will take a pic and add it.

How's that 3 finger going? Looks like a great EDC.

Thanks Gunlover, the echo is just a amazing blade and my favorite. The handle is just right. Dan is a great guy too!

I'll have to look at the huntsman. The edc, I haven't been able to carry as much as I would like. I do air conditioning work, and cut against a lot of metal. So I use a super knife utility knife a lot and a beater Kershaw skyline. I don't dare use my customs to cut 95% of the stuff I cut at work.

I think this is my first huntsman it is 1/16" o-1
huntsmen lowrez.jpg
a 1/8" hawkins knife with handles made from the flooring from the old house
hawkins lowrez.jpg
this is one of the prototypes for the long hunter
View attachment 565129

I am love that y'all are using and enjoying your Dogwood!

Yes Sir, I would want to put a good blade through that as well. Lent my pocket knife to a friend one time he said to cut something. Turned out to be metal straps, took forever to stone the blade's chips out hahahaha. Guess that is what I get for not asking what and just assuming all guys are knife guys.

Here is my Huntsman I got last year. Dan did a patina on it but I have a slight rust/patina going I'm not sure what to do with from use hahahaha. Love the handle and makes quick work of anything in the kitchen and is my Favorite next to the Echo!

image.jpg2_zps7wlfzz8l.jpg

Here is the last one I got last year, Echo 5 I have with me all the time. It's a Glow Stone that even the blade glows! Is just a awesome setup to go anywhere and handy at night.

image.jpg1_zpsysiqreof.jpg

Wow Dan love the pics and the history! Did you keep that Echo you made out of the floor wood or the 1/8th piranha you took to the jungle? Would be a great history of Dogwood knives Page with all of them!

Those are some nice looking blades. I feel like there should be a lot more photos of Dans art work out there. I'll get some with my echo 5 this weekend. We are going to set up trail cameras for the up coming season.

Dan has very good looking knives I want a Hawkings pretty badly. one in CPM 3V ( assuming he would make one in this material) but cant right now i have my first child on the way in November (girl) so far she is the only thing that has tamed me in knife buying for awhile but she is worth it!

Last edited:
Can't say enough good things about this Dogwood Skinner. Now I just need a thinner, smaller one to pair it up with.

kqmLLlu.jpg

If I remember correctly it is course black and blue layer G-10 over blue liners, I have always loved that combo

So we finally got out and set up a couple trail cameras. So I was able to spend a little quality time with the echo 5.
Ps, don't mind the orange on the scales the sheath likes to rub off on it.

Last edited:
Back