Let's see your Dogwood knives, post pics if you have some!

That is a Great Looking Echo 5 inlikeflynt! Can you give us a side shot! How thick is it?

Sorry for the late response:
1/8" thick blade.

tnbgOli.jpg

GsDu1ab.jpg

Flynt I am glad you like it. That was a fun knife to make, it took me a while to get the details to pop the way I wanted them to.

6c372b23d8cbd0eb0efe00d5b4f10992.jpg
7adf764eb2e5ef10b8a38584980b492c.jpg
. Found this dogwood piranha on eBay, I picked it up 165. This design is awesome for edc it's my second one. If anyone is on the fence about this blade , jump off the fence and buy one.

Was wondering who got that one Killer, looks like a thick handle!

Flynt those are great pics! It's always awesome to hear Dan remember so much about each knife! It's a working heirloom for sure!

Killer Steel, I don't think your allowed to have 2 piranhas. I should take that one off your hands just so you don't get busted! But seriously, if you ever want to sell or trade it out. Let me know.

Will do , the funny thing is the price was so low I couldn't walk away from it , I got two knives coming from Dan soon.

No Dan I order an echo 5 in firefly and a piranha in green pine cone . But there two different orders , I order the piranha a month after the echo5. Can't to see them as your my favorite custom maker. Plus it helps your not to far away from me in pa.

No Dan I order an echo 5 in firefly and a piranha in green pine cone . But there two different orders , I order the piranha a month after the echo5. Can't to see them as your my favorite custom maker. Plus it helps your not to far away from me in pa.

Red pine cone?

If you can bare to part with it for a bit, send it back and a will take care of it free if you will pay shipping.

Back