Let's see your favorite Redrummd / Art in Stone knives by Michael Hoover!

Here are a few of mine...
The custom Damascus blades are made by Grand Leavitt of Snake River Knives (SRK) in Idaho, and the engraving was done by the late Peter Elovich of Connecticut:
(Back to Front)

• Redrummd 633PCS Edwards True black nephrite Jade from Wyoming
  • Redrummd 710PCS Gray Agatized Dinosaur bone
  • Redrummd 1258PCS Rainforest Jasper from Australia
  • Redrummd 1724PCS Petrified palm tree wood from Indonesia & Feather Damascus blade
  • Redrummd 2242PCS Pietersite from Namibia, Africa & Peacock Feather Damascus blade
2015-01-09%2001.28.09m_zpssildrzcx.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These are some of Michael's earlier works. All this engraving was done by D.C. Lance of Texas :
(Back to Front)

• Redrummd 303PCS Condor Agate from Argentina
  • Redrummd 421PCS Apple Green Jade from Canada
  • Redrummd 520PCS Agatized Dinosaur bone
  • Redrummd 685PCS Graveyard Point Plume Agate from Oregon
  • Redrummd 701PCS Petrified Palm from Indonesia
2015-03-10%2001.50.39_zpsr0lijdxr.jpg

I sold all of my favorites but I see some of their photos here.... :D

Lance, I didn't know or at least remember you had the Condor Agate 110 with the "heart" in it.....

I think that was one of the very first flush to the bolster 110's I did. Isn't it in the #300's?

I sold all of my favorites but I see some of their photos here.... :D
Lance, I didn't know or at least remember you had the Condor Agate 110 with the "heart" in it.....
I think that was one of the very first flush to the bolster 110's I did. Isn't it in the #300's?

Michael - Yes, sir. Redrummd 303PCS. I absolutely love it! The rainbow patina on the Renaissance Wax treated brass puts in over the top!

Lance,

That remains the very best piece of Condor Agate I have ever been able to get.

Pietersite from Namibia with Feather Damascus blade for my birthday present and matching Seahorse Whittler from same slab.

pietersite1_zpsrfhf3zcg.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
#1358 PCS Buck 110 NS African Pietersite with Grand Leavitt Feather Damascus Blade

#1359 PCS Case Seahorse African Pietersite with Devin Thomas Damascus Blades

#807PCS Buck 110 NS Deschutes Jasper

#790 PCS Buck 110 NS Nacozari Turquoise

#1477 PCS Buck 110 NS Bruneau Jasper - Sister Slabs is Awesome

#1478 PCS Buck 110 NS Ocean Jasper

#1257 PCS Buck 110 NS Tiger Eye - Africa

#1894 PCS Buck 110 NS Sagenite Palm Jasper - Mexico

#2161 & #2162 "Simply Black and White" Set of Case Mini Trappers with Devon Thomas Damascus Blades, 2161 PCS Edwards Black Jade -Wyoming and 2162 PCS Pre-Embargo Burma Jadeite and Jade Slab display piece.

#625 PCS Case "Crandall" Seahorse with Pietersite Scales from Africa

#988 PCS Case Seahorse with Edward Black Jade - Wyoming

#1424 PCS Case Seahorse with Willow Creek Jasper

#1649 PCS Case "SELECT" Seahorse NS liners and bolsters with Jade West Kutcho Mine Jade

#2277 PCS Case "SELECT" Seahorse NS Liners with Dinosaur Gem Bone

#803 PCS Case Seahorse with Devin Thomas Raindrop Damascus Blades and Psilomelane Scales - Crown of Silver - Mexico

#1128 PCS Case Seahorse with Devin Thomas Raindrop Damascus Blades and Agate Dinosaur Gem Bone Scales

Last edited:
Lance, you have a beautiful collection of Michael's works. I've always enjoyed seeing your knives. Gene

Back