Let's see your Osprey K/T

Post up Pictures of Your Osprey Knife here, Share with us Everyday Pictures, pocket dumps, Activities with your Knives and Anything Osprey K/T related.

OK I'll start it off with some Apaches!

Apaches in JouFuu Leather.

Poon tip Bog Oak Ranger and RLO Leather!

Last edited:
I got my first knife from Chris on Monday. A commando CPM Warthog. It's been riding in my front pocket in a random pouch sheath I had that sort of fit it. I will be making a kydex sheath for it soon.
ZIAsIXal.jpg

The first thing I did with it when I opened the package was make a snack after work. PB, chocolate chips, tortilla, broil to melt the chips, banana, consume. Sliced through the banana like a laser.
OZDGDPnl.jpg

CCXNxtzl.jpg

Then it helped with a little landscaping project we did. Cutting open bags of soil and other packaging.
IFq2xwUl.jpg

aeQkrwul.jpg

I also took it up into the mountains with me yesterday. Did a little hiking with the dog, shot some footage for a couple video projects, and checked on some mushroom spots. No mushrooms yet, but the wild flowers are blooming. Here's some common juniper and pasqueflowers.
euuIhA5l.jpg

3aZ5am3l.jpg

Finally, yesterday evening we went out to check on my GF's horses and do some ground work with them. I made a mini try stick while she did her thing. I didn't have any goals in mind I was just cutting whatever I felt like.
5ZbfOowl.jpg

The knife did great, I will say that it's not a long use bushcrafter though with that thin commando handle. But bushcraft is not the reason I wanted this knife, I wanted a thin, EDC blade that would kick ass at anything I put it to. So far this one is doing a great job! I had it in my pocket all day at work today, did a few small tasks, but didn't take pictures.

I guess that was almost a little mini review. I'll put this thing to the rest and post a full review sometime. Chris, this thing rocks! :thumbup:

OK I'll start it off with some Apaches!

Apaches in JouFuu Leather.

Poon tip Bog Oak Ranger and RLO Leather!

Dang Gus! You Have Quite a Collection there The Ranger and The Tequila Sunrise Apache are my favorite ones you have. The Apache holds a little Nostalgia for me. I will explain. My friend John who served with me in Overseas was down this winter to learn a little bit from us guy's at Fiddleback Forge. I made this knife when he was down. If you look in the picture there is a little blemish on the flat that was imparted from the steel mill. Too me it looks like a spade, which was my Platoon Symbol Overseas. Our platoon name was Dirty Deuce, and we lived up to the name. I thought that was something worth sharing anyhow.

I got my first knife from Chris on Monday. A commando CPM Warthog. It's been riding in my front pocket in a random pouch sheath I had that sort of fit it. I will be making a kydex sheath for it soon.
ZIAsIXal.jpg

The first thing I did with it when I opened the package was make a snack after work. PB, chocolate chips, tortilla, broil to melt the chips, banana, consume. Sliced through the banana like a laser.
OZDGDPnl.jpg

CCXNxtzl.jpg

Then it helped with a little landscaping project we did. Cutting open bags of soil and other packaging.
IFq2xwUl.jpg

aeQkrwul.jpg

I also took it up into the mountains with me yesterday. Did a little hiking with the dog, shot some footage for a couple video projects, and checked on some mushroom spots. No mushrooms yet, but the wild flowers are blooming. Here's some common juniper and pasqueflowers.
euuIhA5l.jpg

3aZ5am3l.jpg

Finally, yesterday evening we went out to check on my GF's horses and do some ground work with them. I made a mini try stick while she did her thing. I didn't have any goals in mind I was just cutting whatever I felt like.
5ZbfOowl.jpg

The knife did great, I will say that it's not a long use bushcrafter though with that thin commando handle. But bushcraft is not the reason I wanted this knife, I wanted a thin, EDC blade that would kick ass at anything I put it to. So far this one is doing a great job! I had it in my pocket all day at work today, did a few small tasks, but didn't take pictures.

I guess that was almost a little mini review. I'll put this thing to the rest and post a full review sometime. Chris, this thing rocks! :thumbup:

Glad to see the knife made it to you safely. You took some really awesome photographs. As a knife maker it is a great source of pleasure to see a knife I made out doing what it was made to do. Thank you for sharing this with us. I would agree that this particular knife would not make an extended use bushcrafting knife. This is a knife I would have likely carried with me in Garrison in the military. The Sand Blasted Micarta with no frills is Light, Grippy and on the thin side for ease of carry. Perfect for any EDC role I do make this same model in a thicker

Hey Chris, The tequila Apache is my favorite too. I was curious about the spade on the side of blade, thanks for sharing the story behind it. :thumbup:

Hmm I thibk I've got an OKT laying around lol waiting for it and my sheath to come back but here's a teaser

7c3db8e159590c7bf5803b29805e2d87.jpg

Resident assistant thread jacker

Back