Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

More fun than finding the prize at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box:

DSC00881_zpsrmsmgd6d.jpg

I'm really admiring that blade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! I'm sorry there's no interesting story to tell, except Allen makes some sweet New York Specials!:D

Things like this remind me of how New I still am here! It's immediately recognizable as one of Allen's.... well mostly recognizable anyway. I'd never seen one! What's the dimensions??

Things like this remind me of how New I still am here! It's immediately recognizable as one of Allen's.... well mostly recognizable anyway. I'd never seen one! What's the dimensions??

It's Allen's version of the Loveless NYS, about 7"OAL, 3 1/4" blade and ricasso, 3" cutting edge. 3/16" thickness with tappered tang, and double hollow grind.:thumbup:;)

Allen has some stickies in his main forum: Loveless day 1, day 2, etc. There is some good info in them there threads.

It's Allen's version of the Loveless NYS, about 7"OAL, 3 1/4" blade and ricasso, 3" cutting edge. 3/16" thickness with tappered tang, and double hollow grind.:thumbup:;)

Thank You Gus [emoji106]

A couple I should've posted a while ago. The grind on the Outlander is excellent and the Palmer is, well, it's a Palmer. 'Nuff said. :thumbup:

DSC03290-vi.jpg

DSC03297-vi.jpg

DSC03293-vi.jpg

Looking at Gus' knife collection, I'd probably have the same reaction my kids have when we go to Disney Land

I also need to try a Palmer one day considering how much I enjoy the Runt.

33195955600_1fa05dc018_c.jpg

Looking at Gus' knife collection, I'd probably have the same reaction my kids have when we go to Disney Land

I've said, on at least one occasion, that I'd pay admission to see Gus's collection. :D And, yes, you definitely need to try a Palmer. It's one awesome EDC knife. I greatly prefer it to the Runt. :thumbup:

A couple I should've posted a while ago. The grind on the Outlander is excellent and the Palmer is, well, it's a Palmer. 'Nuff said. :thumbup:

DSC03290-vi.jpg

DSC03297-vi.jpg

DSC03293-vi.jpg

Nice green & orange Jim! That Outlander is awesome! The Palmer is pretty sweet too! :thumbup::thumbup:

I've said, on at least one occasion, that I'd pay admission to see Gus's collection. :D And, yes, you definitely need to try a Palmer. It's one awesome EDC knife. I greatly prefer it to the Runt. :thumbup:

HaHa! You guys give me too much credit! He Danny you might want to try a Big Palmer for your big mitts!:thumbup::D

Love that Rustamuk! Let me know if you ever want to let it go.

Yeah I agree with you Nathan. That's one sweet Rustamuk Danny! I almost pulled the trigger on it, even though I already had a really nice Blackwood I had scored a couple weeks before!

Yeah I agree with you Nathan. That's one sweet Rustamuk Danny! I almost pulled the trigger on it, even though I already had a really nice Blackwood I had scored a couple weeks before!

I almost did as well. Now I wish I had.

Back