Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

CherryBombThorn-vi.jpg

Took it for a pretty challenging hike today. Even my oldest daughter felt completely sacked by the end, and she's a trailblazer. Took advantage of a quick photo op when we stopped by a brook for a water break.

ad0NuG3.jpg

Took it for a pretty challenging hike today. Even my oldest daughter felt completely sacked by the end, and she's a trailblazer. Took advantage of a quick photo op when we stopped by a brook for a water break.

ad0NuG3.jpg
love this knife, superb quality!

Hey all. So, I haven't been around much lately because I've been super busy. I closed on a new house at the end of April, moved yet again (second time since November) and got married on the 5th of May. I gotta say, it's been a wild ride since moving to Georgia in November. :) It took a little while to get used to the new site layout but I'm enjoying it now.
Anyway, I have a little time so I figured I'd post a few wedding pics. I had my Quartermaster on me all day and it was even the knife that cut the cake. :D Wish I got some more pics but I was a little busy. :D
20170505_130236-vi.jpg
20170505_153234-vi.jpg

Very cool Jim and congratulations! Id bet there haven't been to many of Allen's knives that have cut a wedding cake.

Congrats, good to see you back! I was actually at a wedding a week ago that had the same type of cake!

Very cool Jim and congratulations! Id bet there haven't been to many of Allen's knives that have cut a wedding cake.

Thanks Nathan! If I had actually thought about the cake knife I would've brought an Outlander. :)

Congrats, good to see you back! I was actually at a wedding a week ago that had the same type of cake!

Thanks Orion! It's good to have a little forum time again. That cake was absolutely delicious. The name of the store is a little cheesy, "Nothing Bundt Cake", but they sure do make some awesome cakes.

welcome back & congrats Jim

Thanks Phillip! It's good to be back although I won't be swimming with the sharks for a little bit longer. I'll be out of town again next week for a festival in Illinois but I have almost all of June off. :thumbsup:

4688bfccd74dc7ff6950201941fc3ec6.jpg

Rick made me a killer sheath for my Revenant![emoji631][emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Any info on the maker of this awesome sheath? I picked up a tatanka and it's in need of some pants. This is one of the most subtle cool sheaths I've seen. Just the right amount of extra without being overdone.

Back