Let's see your W.A. Surls Knife!

Hey all. So, I haven't been around much lately because I've been super busy. I closed on a new house at the end of April, moved yet again (second time since November) and got married on the 5th of May. I gotta say, it's been a wild ride since moving to Georgia in November. :) It took a little while to get used to the new site layout but I'm enjoying it now.
Anyway, I have a little time so I figured I'd post a few wedding pics. I had my Quartermaster on me all day and it was even the knife that cut the cake. :D Wish I got some more pics but I was a little busy. :D

Congrats Jim!!

IMG_20170607_170636_280_zpsmh9f3i8p.jpg

I need my first one. Phillip, I want in line for the EO one if it ever leaves your stable.
I still wish I'd picked up the one in thuya burl at Trackrock.

Really liking my new unnamed that arrived today! Very similar in overall size to the Fiddleback OS Karda, but with a slightly longer blade and shorter handle. Right now she's riding in a Diomedes APS Baron. Would actually prefer the deeper carry with an APS Count, but the lack of a lanyard makes it harder to get out. I still think I may switch her to a Count though.

Last edited:
Thanks! I'm really liking it. I was worried it would be uncomfortable in hand, but it's not at all (very comfortable indeed). Also, I'm able to get a full 4 finger grip on her, so she's definitely a keeper!

Back