Lets talk GEC!

There was zero comparison. I was just asking because I didn't recognize some of the pins and wondered if they were purchased from a dealer. I wanted some of those pins.

Oh. I get it now. I didn't know there was such a thing as buying the pins.

Yes it is true I bought some of these pins at the dealer (TSA Knives, LLC) for $ 20, but others are from knives that I have.

Thanks for posting them. They are fun to look at.

side note: The 54 ironwood SFO will have a propeller shield.

Hi there. I've had an account here for a while but only recently have I been actually using the forums. So I'm sorry if this is not the right place to ask this. This past week I finally caved in and bought a beer scout. I'm loving it so far! I was just wondering what the stamped TIW on the caplifter means. I've searched quite a bit to no avail. Hopefully you guys can help me out. Thanks!

Trust me, I know. Its only been about 4 months and I'm already a #14, a #74 stallion, a willamette whittler, and now a beer scout in.

Thought this thread could use a bump.

I wonder if the 54s are coming before the 38s.

I was able to score one of the fixed blade Canoes H73216. What a great sized little fixed blade.

Ha, I had that same problem after the 13s!

Yeah, this will be my first crack at a 66 and I'm pretty stoked! I'm hoping that the Northfield acrylic is Neptune. Or Kryptonite.

Ha, I had that same problem after the 13s!

Yeah, this will be my first crack at a 66 and I'm pretty stoked! I'm hoping that the Northfield acrylic is Neptune. Or Kryptonite.
Please don't do the 66s in Neptune acrylic. Or any other patterns for that matter....Says my wallet and my wife.

I usually choose other materials over acrylic, but Neptune is one of my favorite scales of all time.

Looking at the production images it appears GEC might of improved some of their processes to get a better rotten banana bone.

The images I see on their website look similar to the pre-final finishing rbb #14s.

That was true of the single blades. How far the brown penetrated won't be known until they do the final shaping and polishing.

Back