Light Chopper Pre-Order Has Arrived!

My light chopper arrived today. I just opened, it feels so good in the hand. I can't wait to chop stuff

34152789934_0237a7d68e_b.jpg

34185063863_33b726fc45_b.jpg

34152793034_7e91cc4ec1_b.jpg

4jD759
IMG_1185.JPG

Very nice, didn't take you long to try her out did it? Congrats on a great knife!:thumbsup:
images.jpg

Congrats Kyle and major kudos to Team CPK for being right on schedule of delivering these wicked beauties :thumbsup:

Very nice, didn't take you long to try her out did it? Congrats on a great knife!:thumbsup:
View attachment 714623

I think it was about 5 min after it was delivered before I opened the box. The photo was my first swing with the blade. I've been waiting for the light chopper so I can take down those trees with something fun. Its the best balanced chopper I have ever felt.

Glad to hear you like it. I've enjoyed mine greatly as well.

It's probably gonna be one of CPKs classics.

My heart started beating with excitement when I saw this thread. Congrats on that beautie. I think I was #24 on the purchase list. I Can't wait

My heart started beating with excitement when I saw this thread. Congrats on that beautie. I think I was #24 on the purchase list. I Can't wait

I was lucky and was #2 hopefully yours will be to you soon.

:thumbsup: Congrats on scoring a great knife! I went with unbuffed nat micarta too. Feels great don't it?

:thumbsup: Congrats on scoring a great knife! I went with unbuffed nat micarta too. Feels great don't it?

Its amazing but the handle design is awesome as well so comfortable. I'm hoping for some nice patina from the unbuffed nat micarta.

My light chopper just arrived and I'm blown away! So glad I ordered one. It's also nice to have because money is tight for me now and if a pre sale opened today, I'd probably have to pass. It's definitely a keeper, Big Thanks to Nathan and his better half!

Back