Light Chopper sheath

bonafide

Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers
I just completed a sheath for uGAshooter's Light Chopper. Big Thanks to Jesse for trusting me with his Light Chopper while I developed this sheath pattern. The Dangler is removable. If you would like to order one for yourself, there's a link in my signature line to my webstore. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

P9260605-vi.jpg

P9260607-vi.jpg

Well my ownership of an LC is still aspirational at this point, but I imagine I will be contacting you as soon as that changes.

I've been drooling over those pics of my sheath since Bud sent them my way! I can highly attest and recommend Bud as a great guy who communicates well and makes one hell of a nice sheath!

that's some solid work. What do you treat the leather with?

this is exactly why I didn't order a sheath with my upcoming light chopper, I want one of these!

Thank you! I'll get yours in the mail today!

Bud

Showed up today, and it looks awesome. Now I just have to wait for my pre-order LC to get finished! You couldn't have read my mind better with the design Bud, I was going to eventually commission a pouch style with tie-downs once I got the knife, so this sheath is perfect. Thanks!

Showed up today, and it looks awesome. Now I just have to wait for my pre-order LC to get finished! You couldn't have read my mind better with the design Bud, I was going to eventually commission a pouch style with tie-downs once I got the knife, so this sheath is perfect. Thanks!

Good deal! Glad you're happy with it. Send me a pic of the combo once you get your LC!

Back