'Lightning' Jo Carothers and the 'Keystone Cut'

Matthew Gregory

Chief Executive in charge of Entertainment
Yesterday was the Bladesports International 'Keystone Cut' event held at Peters Heat Treat in Meadville, PA, and Jill and I knew Jo was competing but wanted to surprise her b showing up and cheering her on. It was a blast, and we got quite a few good shots of her buzzing though the course, and I figured they ought to be shared in this sub-forum, as I've already started another thread in the Custom Knives section here.

Here's 'Lightnin' in action:

It really was a blast watching you run the course, Jo. Jill and I were knocked out by your endurance. All that traveling, even with the kids and the family visits, and to STILL be able to lay down the hard science - you're a machine!!!!!

Hahaha this is so badass! Soon Mr Carothers will be making his own competition choppers and Ninja Jo will be travelling the world, collecting gold medals with them! Love it!

Rock on, Jo!

Let's not forget or make light of the fact that Jo's visit to PA had dual purposes:

1- She went, she saw and then she conquered.

2- She had a very important crateful of D3V blades to deliver to PHT for the upcoming HDFKs (aka NASKs)

^ the blood thirty hounds waiting for this pattern really appreciate Mrs. Jo C's efficiency and expediency in this matter as a byproduct of her trip to PA :thumbsup:

P.S. I hope that Nathan didn't forget to feed the Kids and the dogies. Oh and plus Mark :D

DSC_0007-X3.jpg

^ Absolutely terrifying. I won't let her keep that knife in the house where I'm sleeping...

^ But her name is not Lorena and your last name is not Bobbitt!

I wouldn't buy a knife which any of those two would've "handled" :D

Back