'Lightning' Jo Carothers and the 'Keystone Cut'

What is the knife called that Jo used?! And also, congrats Jo! Looking like you were having a good time out there!
I believe it's the (Dan) Keffeler Competition Cutter....be aware that Nathan and CPK are in the process of making their own CPK Competition Chopper aka Bladesports Chopper - so watch out Dan! :)

I would like to know what Jo is cutting in the 2nd Picture....is that a piece of cheddar cheese? I didn't want to ask if she was cutting cheese, but I just did, so that's that. :p
DSC_2645-XL.jpg

I read that the CPK-CC was going to be a collaborative project between Nathan and Dan keffeler.

I also think that it's a straw which Jo is cutting through not cheddar cheese!

thank you, Benson X Benson X , for asking the day's most awkward question that made me laugh as well as be slightly embarrassed because I wanted to ask and didn't.

No problem, Tony - always willing to take one for the team! :D

I was genuinely curious - after staring at that picture for a good 5 minutes, I was convinced it was cheese The straw is very impressive nonetheless, but a clean slice (like that) through a thin piece of cheese would be equally awesome.

Congratulations to Jo for successfully completing and placing well in another competition! And congratulations to Nathan for being so lucky to have such a partner to share life with. You two would definitely win BladeForums "Couple of the Year" award, if such a thing existed. :)

Aaah, I see it now. I couldn't figure it out!

That's what I read, too. Just trying to be humorous - I have no doubt it will be a beast.

Is L.T. Wright still producing his current Comp. Cutter?

thank you, Benson X Benson X , for asking the day's most awkward question that made me laugh as well as be slightly embarrassed because I wanted to ask and didn't.

LOL.. oh god I just laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. I think it was more TRMTs admission paired with my own guilt that really got me. My first thought on that picture when I saw it was.. "what the hell is that?.. cheese? No way.. it can't be cheese, but that's all I can see now.."

Thanks BensonX!

Sorry to be late posting Jo but you did great. Nice to see you again and watch your progress. Great job! BTW, looking forward to seeing the comp knife you are working on Nathan. :thumbsup:
Scott

Back