• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Review Empty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just confirming I said I'll take it in my PM and am waiting for a response

That looks like a stock photo - just to cover everyone, please take care on this. A fantastic price on a highly sought after piece with no photos seems like risky business.

OP - could you submit a photo next to today's paper or something else more verifiable?

And none of you skeptics will get it
Mind your own biz ganagati

That looks like a stock photo - just to cover everyone, please take care on this. A fantastic price on a highly sought after piece with no photos seems like risky business.

OP - could you submit a photo next to today's paper or something else more verifiable?

^ You just joined BladeForums: YESTERDAY!!!
Factor in that you have: ZERO FEEDBACK!!!
Along with using a: STOCK PHOTO...

FYI Cam: member's on this forum look out for one another...especially this tight knit CRK sub-forum. You might want to consider taking a humility pill, and get used to this fact...

Last edited:
^ You just joined BladeForums: YESTERDAY!!!
Factor in that you have: ZERO FEEDBACK!!!
Along with using a: STOCK PHOTO...

FYI Cam: member's on this forum look out for one another...especially this tight knit CRK sub-forum. You might want to consider taking a humility pill, and get used to this fact...

No kidding, you should see all the bandwidth that's been eaten up by the PM's that have been flying since less than 2 minutes after this post went up. ;)

Hold on there, chief - no reason to get nasty. I've had plenty of opportunities to snag 2011s, and still have no interest so I have no skin in the game other than trying to make sure this remains a place where people can trust one another. Just a simple request - no big deal.

If you cannot provide a real picture of the item then wait to list it until you can. As it stands, your painfully new and the item for sale combined with the price and lack of actual photos makes for an unacceptable sales thread. Remember, we are also going to continue enforcing the no chatting in sales threads rule. So, please don't make more work for us (or do so at your own risk). You know who you are

Dont ever call me chief. And youre right you have no interest so stay out of it. If youd had a interest and requested info you would of recieved it, like all others have. I had room to move on this knife so instead of gouging ppl for every dime, i thought id pass a savings onto the community for a knife i dont want. But because of you and You alone GANAGATI the price is being raised to not cause suspicion, it is now $650, so the community can thank YOU. Mind your own business you're not the police here! And try following the rules and stop chatting in sales thread

Hold on there, chief - no reason to get nasty. I've had plenty of opportunities to snag 2011s, and still have no interest so I have no skin in the game other than trying to make sure this remains a place where people can trust one another. Just a simple request - no big deal.
ll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back