Limited Edition Sypercos That Are Still Available

There are some Sypdie Exclusive / Sprint Run / Discontinued models that remain in stock and it defies logic. One such is the Stretch HAP 40 in burnt orange. Found one at National Knives. Post those still available Spydies that have should have been gone already.

Good thread. Curious to see what pops up here. Can only imagine whats out there for sale at shops around the country that don't do internet sales.

If someone find a LUM Tanto gray G10 let me know .
That shop which has the M390 PM2 has them in stock but I don't think you want to pay their price. Also have the HAP40 sprints and orange Dodo there, too.

National Knives still has the 52100 Millie in stock as well...
There's a millie like that in a local store near me that's priced really decently compared to the rest of their offerings. I just can't care for this metal that much but love the scales.

The K390 Urban Light Weight is still available at Knifecenter. I cannot figure out why for the life of me. This is a great knife...and it is inexpensive.

The K390 Urban Light Weight is still available at Knifecenter. I cannot figure out why for the life of me. This is a great knife...and it is inexpensive.
Perhaps because it is a non-locking model?

Perhaps because it is a non-locking model?

Maybe, but that doesn't make sense to me. Half the places in the world that have issues with knives do so because of auto/assisted opening blades, longer blades, free falling blades, and blade locks. Shorter smaller knives with no lock should be more popular, or at least more accepted, I would think.

Maybe, but that doesn't make sense to me. Half the places in the world that have issues with knives do so because of auto/assisted opening blades, longer blades, free falling blades, and blade locks. Shorter smaller knives with no lock should be more popular, or at least more accepted, I would think.

I really like the K390 Urban. I carried and used mine at work today and put it back in my pocket after I changed once home. Great little knife!

The m390 pm2 price isn't really that crazy now compared to what I could pay for a m4 cf pm2 or atleast I paid lol. Do you think the m390 is worth all the hype with the current list of materials out today

Found a HAP40 Endura at "BLEEP" - for a premium. Got a much better deal used.

Last edited:
Back