Lion Steel "Roundhead" Euro-Barlow

i think anxiously waiting means the anticipated timeline is scrapped. there is no advantage in guessing. they will be finished when they are finished.
Or they have left Italy and are headed Stateside and he is anxiously awaiting their arrival into his hands.

I just hope that we will be able to see a sample pic of each cover material.

I'm for a cf one. I think this will be a great mix of modern and traditional.

Yeah I think a few may have dropped out do to the delays. However I'm sure most will be back once they go up for sale.;)

The action on those look great! I'm super excited to get these, one question though...in the video it looks like there's some voids in the edges of the carbon fiber. Is that just the camera, or are they really there?

Thanks again for putting this together, these are going to be instant classics :)

~Chip

h49KNdo.jpg

The action on those look great! I'm super excited to get these, one question though...in the video it looks like there's some voids in the edges of the carbon fiber. Is that just the camera, or are they really there?

They are there, but you have to realize the zoom level you are seeing. Also pronounced because the radius edge. This is the same CF they use on the tactical line and is top notch.

I like the real cf with some voids similar to burlap micarta north woods did. It's real vs the peel ply layers spyderco does.

Nice job I like the cf I ordered

I'm having difficulty with the accent, what is the wood which is replacing cocobolo?

I like them. I would Love to have seen a Rams horn, but I am fine with a surprise.
I am digging the Palo Santo too, nice character in it.

Thanks Mike!

Wow, the carbon fiber looks great, I didn't think I was going to like it. Is the palo santo replacing cocobolo as an option, then?

Back