Lionsteel M7: one tool option

I recently did a reviwe on the Lionsteel M7. I have been using this knife for a while now and I am very impressed by it's performance.
I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a one tool opyion for survival or bushcraft.

Since a vid is worth thousand words:

[video=youtube;swk6VNdwdzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swk6VNdwdzQ[/video]

Thanks for the comment !
I wish they made a magnum version of that knife. Exact same but with a wide 9 inch blade

Did you have any issue with the hump / ramp in the front of the handle. I had a real thumb issue with the geometry of the hump. It was annoying.

I wish they made a magnum version of that knife. Exact same but with a wide 9 inch blade

That handle just begs for a big chopping blade put in front of it!

I've looked around the forum a bit, but can't seem to find a thread dedicated to the one-piece handles. Am I missing it somewhere? I see the T5 is coming out with a one-piece handle also and would like to learn some more about that handle style as it looks very comfortable and practical especially in our/your colder climate.

That handle just begs for a big chopping blade put in front of it!

I've looked around the forum a bit, but can't seem to find a thread dedicated to the one-piece handles. Am I missing it somewhere? I see the T5 is coming out with a one-piece handle also and would like to learn some more about that handle style as it looks very comfortable and practical especially in our/your colder climate.

The more I use it the more I like the M7
They should make an m9 with a one piece handle

The more I use it the more I like the M7
They should make an m9 with a one piece handle

Yes an M9 or an M10. Rounded spine to be easy on batons. Did you find the finger choil practical with the large guard incorporated into the handle?

Yes an M9 or an M10. Rounded spine to be easy on batons. Did you find the finger choil practical with the large guard incorporated into the handle?

The finger choil works very well on the m7
I hope the continue making larger blades: they rival with Busse knives in quality in my opinion

Last edited:
The finger choil works very well on the m7
I hope the continue making lather blades: they rival with Bisse knives in quality in my opinion

Very cool. The geometry and designs look very good on these. Thanks for the video and thoughts.

I need one !

I got to handle one today that my buddy picked up. It's an impressive piece of steel. I thought it had a great feel to it, kinda reminded me of a Ratweiler, one of my favorite blades. That one-piece handle is a really nice design.

Back