"Little Billy Bad Axes"

TMHunt

Knifemaker/Moderator
Yeah, you read the title right, "lil" as in little keychain sized Axes. Not toys though, fully functional and capable EDC cutters, O1 tool steel, this batch is mostly curly maple and some bone handles. All have custom kydex sheaths from my buddy Julio Diez from www.The710CustomSheaths.com.

Had about 20 of these two days ago, down to three left.

Very cool man, love em.

These are cool, but......
I'm waiting for the other pattern.....

I got a couple I was gonna keep back until I got another batch done, but yeah, id sell them, thats the point huh :)

You just made my wife say "adorable".. about an axe. We need to hang out together, lol. Do "couples nite". :D

You just made my wife say "adorable".. about an axe. We need to hang out together, lol. Do "couples nite". :D

Lol, dont know how close you are, but if your ever in the neighborhood, give me a heads up. We'll get together.

I feel like they're a better idea than setting your coaster on your beer if you gotta leave to take a leak. Kindof a "hey dont f#?k with my beer buddy".

Makes sense to me.

Thats awesome if it works like that where you live, but over here in the armpit of the Midwest its more like...Hey look, a free beer with a cool little ax:grumpy:

Back