"Little Billy Bad Axes"

I will be starting a new batch next week. Anyone interested let me know!

Man, this thing is sweet.

IMG_20151220_073550009_zpsao7ab7dn.jpg

IMG_20151220_073617432_zpsjijasny0.jpg

IMG_20151220_073632777_zpszzpgx8sh.jpg

That is sweet. My name is supposed to be on one in the batch. Can't wait to check it out! Congrats.

I have my name on three more. :D But I don't get to keep them. :(

I really have a problem... I just keep giving away most of the cool stuff I buy from Todd.

Looks like I'm going to have about a half a dozen Little Billy Bad Axes available probably the end of this week. They are completed now, just need to do some fine tuning on the kydex sheaths. Anyone interested can contact me. Your seeing it here first. Once completed they will be put up for sale on all of my social media.

So you're saying that if someone wants one, he or she should chop to it? I take it that people have been axing about them? Wow.... If demand keeps up, you're going to haft to make more.

IMG_20160206_205059_zpsplr59kvh.jpg

So you're saying that if someone wants one, he or she should chop to it? I take it that people have been axing about them? Wow.... If demand keeps up, you're going to haft to make more.

How long have you been waiting to post that?

That's not even punny, Jerry.:D

Guys/gals, I do in fact have a very small batch of Axes in the shop about 90% done. My intent was to have them knocked out last week but with all I have going on it didn't happen. Im hoping I get to them in the next couple of weeks or so, but thats not looking to promising either.

The good news is Whitty at USA made blade has a small batch available now. Same price as I ask for them and he ships free aswell I'm pretty sure.

Check him out. Www.usamadeblade.com.

Back