"Little Billy Bad Axes"

Thanks guys. I still have not found the true use if the BBA, but it's cool as hell! Everyone who sees it grins from ear to ear.

Marty, put it on your keychain. Even places that won't allow knives wont bat a eye at it. Put your index finger under the beard, cover the handle with middle and ring finger, pinky through the key ring and let your keys hand from the back of your hand. Still have a very agressive but non menacing cutter. Always have a sharp edge on you.

Marty, put it on your keychain. Even places that won't allow knives wont bat a eye at it. Put your index finger under the beard, cover the handle with middle and ring finger, pinky through the key ring and let your keys hand from the back of your hand. Still have a very agressive but non menacing cutter. Always have a sharp edge on you.

Cool. I'll do that. I love the thing. Great attention to detail, even on a piece so small. I'll rig it up like you said.

IMG_20160506_144439486_zpsxky1l0dx.jpg

IMG_20160506_144415926_zpsaszb7r51.jpg

Boredom reliever

You going to have any of these for sale at BLADE, Todd?

I feel like they're a better idea than setting your coaster on your beer if you gotta leave to take a leak. Kindof a "hey dont f#?k with my beer buddy".

If I knew it was yours, I'd steal your axe and drink your beer! :D

Damn, that thing looks awesome.

Yes,I,still make them. Have a few ready for handles if your interested.

Back