• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

LNIB MAGNACUT Drop Point Umnumzaan - $OLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Initialconditions

Gold Member
BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: I WILL NOT EMAIL YOU REQUESTING PAYMENT.
I WILL ONLY BE REPLYING TO PM'S YOU HAVE SENT ME.

Prices include fully-insured shipping to ConUS only.
I accept paypal FnF (no notes) or Venmo (no notes).
"I'll take it" in thread trumps PMs.
PM with offers or questions.
Prompt payment is expected and appreciated after claiming (unless agreed upon BEFOREHAND).

Trades: none at this time, thanks

My feedback rating is 100% positive on over 100 transactions here on BF. I'm also 100% positive on nearly 500 eBay transactions (username there is jkdedc)
*This is my hobby, for enjoyment purposes. As such, I reserve the right to decline selling/trading with whomever. (IE no feedback or negative feedback).*

Chris Reeve Knives Umnumzaan: Magnacut Drop Point - $OLD
Pics and Video
Original Owner, no cut, no carry. Comes in original box, as shown.

Last edited:
my apologies trying to to figure it out still
All good. You need to purchase a membership to send messages. I think it's as low as like $30 for the year, but don't quote me on that. We're not supposed to message via these threads so don't reply here anymore (or on any other sales thread for that matter) unless you're claiming claiming the item.

Knife is still available. As a reminder. You can claim it in this thread, or reach out via PM with questions. Price is firm, and I reserve the right to sell to whom I wish (as it states in the OP)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back