LONE STAR KNIFE EXPO April 8-9th

Allen & I will be headed to Dallas, Texas April 7-9th. The show will be open to the Public the 8th & 9th.

We will be representing Fiddleback Forge & W.A. Surls.

APRIL 8 & 9, 2017 – DALLAS MARKET HALL – DALLAS. TEXAS

mainheader17001-vi.png

Day Parking: Free Show Times: Saturday 9 am-5 p.m. Sunday 9 am-4 p.m. Admission: $10/day. We are proud to once again combine with the Dallas Arms Collectors Association to produce a rare opportunity to meet and purchase knives from some of the best knifemakers in the world plus enjoy their fabulous gun show! This mega show is held only once a year show so don’t miss it.

https://lonestarknifeexpo.com/

We would like to invite anyone who can make the trip to come out and see us.

We hope to see you there!

Allen & I will be headed to Dallas, Texas April 7-9th. The show will be open to the Public the 8th & 9th.

mainheader17001-vi.png

Day Parking: Free Show Times: Saturday 9 am-5 p.m. Sunday 9 am-4 p.m. Admission: $10/day. We are proud to once again combine with the Dallas Arms Collectors Association to produce a rare opportunity to meet and purchase knives from some of the best knifemakers in the world plus enjoy their fabulous gun show! This mega show is held only once a year show so don’t miss it.

Hmmm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mainheader17001-vi.png

Are you Bringing some BatlAxes?

Phil and I are chillin waiting on our flight. Early morning today

Phil and I are chillin waiting on our flight. Early morning today

Safe travels!

This morning I was thinking .. I'll bet its hard for them to have to pocket dump everything into checked baggage and "be without" while in-flight. My only consolation items when I travel are some type of Four Sevens and a Tuff Writer. :)

Safe travels and welcome to Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to be posting some knives up randomly on instagram from time to time today. Check them out

And to start them off, ne "unnamed " model. Posting in about 20 minutes

Back