Lonestar state of mind

Bmurray

Gold Member
Love'n the Lonestar a bunch. Started out with the brutal task of slicing limes for my drink. Then came the daunting work of slicing mushrooms for my crockpot roast. :rolleyes:

Show some Lonestar love, post'em up.

Now let's drink!

Last edited:
The Lonestar is definitely one of my favorite edc-s,

8_1.jpg

31.jpg

It has been helping me with unboxing today

20161221_130220.jpg

It's getting the loved-look :)

20161221_122246.jpg

Last edited:
I have posted this here in another thread, but thought it fit well enough here. I need to get more pictures though.
I really like my Lonestar. It gets quite a bit of pocket time.

Kkw9t8P.jpg

Thanks for posting. Really love the Lonestar. One of my favorite Fiddlebacks yet, great little EDC. Rotate between that & the Patch.

Last edited:
I know this is a tough one to find or snag but show'em if you one of the lucky ones to have one. I would love to have a blackwood or bloodwood version.

I've got mine in EDC pocket rotation for today... I like to switch it out between an EDC II or a Handyman.

An earlier/previous photo:

I love this thread. I've carried a Lone Star. Nice light night.

Just a quick and rough "Today's Mail Call Pic" but I'm officially in the club and really like both of these knives. First thought on the Lonestar is that the handle is definitely comfortable, fills the hand quite well and I was a bit surprised at the proportion between blade and handle. Yes, I've seen pictures like those in this thread but until you get one in your hands you don't appreciate it as much. The blade seems like it will be very capable and user friendly. At just a quick glance down at the swedge top, it kind of reminds me of a Sylvrfalcen blade but not as tall in blade height.

Definitely need to get some better pics of this one though!! I'll try to find some time next week.

MailCall20170303-vi.jpg

Just a quick and rough "Today's Mail Call Pic" but I'm officially in the club and really like both of these knives. First thought on the Lonestar is that the handle is definitely comfortable, fills the hand quite well and I was a bit surprised at the proportion between blade and handle. Yes, I've seen pictures like those in this thread but until you get one in your hands you don't appreciate it as much. The blade seems like it will be very capable and user friendly. At just a quick glance down at the swedge top, it kind of reminds me of a Sylvrfalcen blade but not as tall in blade height.

Definitely need to get some better pics of this one though!! I'll try to find some time next week.

MailCall20170303-vi.jpg

I call dibs on this Lonestar if you ever decide to part with it.

Back