• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Looking for professional knife sharpening Mid TN

Hey all, I am looking to find a professional knife sharpening service in the Middle Tennessee area. Anyone know of a good one? Even someone with a Wicked Edge system that knows what they are doing. I have a Chris Reeve Small Sebenza with Insingo blade that I need to get sharpened and I need someone that's really good to do it. Please let me know. Thanks a bunch!!!

I'd suggest sending it off to one of our local knife sharpeners here on the forum like Bryce of T.L.E Sharp or Josh at Razor Edge Knives. Bryce did a great job on a Spartan phrike for me.

I'm not really sure? I just hate to "send" it anywhere. Was hoping someone in this general area could do it. Will Drive if needed

OK. I believe CRK folders' factory edges are convexed. When asking a pro to sharpen it, make sure to tell him how you would like it to be done, e.g., v-shape or convex, dps, mirror polished or not.

I live in Clarksville if that's Middle TN enough for you. I am not a professional, but I do sharpen a lot of knives.

Back