Looking new supplier, sides W&C

Hey I need to order a side this week. Im looking at probably W&C tooling side 7/8oz.Im sure I could do alright with H. oak too. Ive heard good stuff about maverick leather but Id like to order from somewhere a bit closer if possible(Im in Kentucky) but that's not a deal breaker. Not normally worried about shipping times but this time faster,the better..Any suggestions? thanks

Not everybody has the W & C in 7/8 oz so Maverick might be your best bet. I get mine from Hide House but I get the 8-10 oz. They don't have the 7/8. I have ordered mucho from both and they are both good to go. Hide House does ships quicker.

You can order direct from W&C, no minimum order. W&C will split your side free of charge.

Paul

thanks guys. I went ahead and ordered straight from WC today.. We had been using some import stuff that was actually pretty decent but the last side we got was like cutting particle board with a butter knife. Some of the import stuff is good but the QC is just to spotty for my liking you know?

Back