• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Lots to Sell -- Price Drops on Griptilian and XM-2T

These knives are for sale in the US and possessions (seriously, no international). All come with box unless noted. Price shown includes Paypal fees and shipping via USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation. No trades considered, and Paypal only please.

DPX HEAT SOLD -- Fondled but never carried or used. First Run if that matters to you.

BKuJJcw.jpg

Q5sVsUX.jpg

Spyderco Ulize SOLD -- Nice knife but I prefer the Police. Box is a bit beat up

td7GsFE.jpg

Al Mar Eagle HD WITHDRAWN

Benchmade Triage SOLD -- LNIB. Bought as a duplicate to the orange handle version in my car. Never left the house.

lKiFkkl.jpg

G19l9JK.jpg

Spyderco Yojimbo 2 SOLD -- Bought new and never carried. Love the blade thickness, love the compression lock, don’t love the blade shape. Also never found it particularly easy to open. Maybe it’s me but maybe it’s the knife and the angle to reach the Spyderhole, but price is low to account for it.

nYTVfdp.jpg

dihcl7z.jpg

Benchmade H&K 14200 SOLD -- Bought used and box is pretty beat up. There are also some scuff marks on the blade that I tried to show, but still a solid knife. I considered it more of a collectible, so I never carried it.

afRYXPD.jpg

qbErwHa.jpg

qzYoStq.jpg

Griptilian 550HG ($50) -- LNIB. Don't think it ever left the house.

QhvLScD.jpg

ZT 200 SOLD -- Brute of a knife, but just too heavy to haul around. Screws on the pocket clip are a bit ripped up, as I tried to show.

De3FfME.jpg

uSLEfOI.jpg

Ontario Hossom Retribution 2 SOLD -- Handful of a folder and I like the N690Co steel. Comes with nylon sheath but no box.

YMcd1wQ.jpg

aIbWLVa.jpg

Spyderco Ayoob SOLD -- Only fondled, never carried or used. Beautiful knife.

Ejva52s.jpg

En5PCr5.jpg

Ontario XM-2T $45 -- This is the thinner version, but still a handful of a folder, and I like the N690Co steel. (ZT 700 pictured is not for sale.)

MDqOudb.jpg

n5jH8nR.jpg

More (and I hope better) pictures available for interested parties upon request.

Please contact me at TheGadfly22@gmail.com (which is not my PayPal address). First clear acceptance at that email address takes the knife.

Last edited:
Per our conversation Payment sent for Ayoob, Ulize and Yojimbo. Thank you Gadfly22!

Back