M. Wohlwend Knife Gallery

Those pocket scandis and there's of your new stuff is insane. My brother leaves in the next couple months to afghanistan and I hope he has a solid knife like this. Unfortunately I was only able to outfit the rest of his survival kit for Christmas. But he's a special forces pilot. The pilot always makes it! I have put in my application as of yesterday I have a long app process ahead but just wanted to share.
Here is my mark knife. It's been through more than most
SAM_0345.jpg

SAM_0341.jpg

SAM_0339.jpg

My first knife from Mark. It's a woodlore style with 4" blade, 4.5" osage scales, and a sturdy leather sheath.

knifeleftsidebottom.jpg

bothtopandrightside.jpg

Last edited:
mark,
do you have a website where you display and sell your knives?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian,
No website. Everything is done right here in this forum. Check my production schedule to see what is one the works. And I have a knives available thread here also...thanks!

More pics from just another day in the bush. Potato and moose steak.
Light prep and butchering
SAM_0372.jpg

Potato on the fire. Moose grilling
SAM_0374.jpg

eating time!!
SAM_0377.jpg

my Wohlwend bushcrafter.. i love this thing...:) i still need to make a sheath for it..:thumbup:

IMG_9346.jpg

My nessmuk that Mark sent me without handle material, as I will be doing that myself later.
For now I did a quick paracord wrap that is very comfy and easy to do. Sorry for the bad pic detail on the wrap it is a 3 then under so it has a bit of raised portion on the front side of the handle.
i-7WgLShs-M.jpg

Back