M1

So is that bead included with the knife then ?

Yes.

"The M1 is a small-size knife, featuring a lanyard with a small titanium pearl. Such feature facilitates the extraction of the knife from the sheath. The titanium pearl is fixed to the lanyard using a screw system."​

Yes.

"The M1 is a small-size knife, featuring a lanyard with a small titanium pearl. Such feature facilitates the extraction of the knife from the sheath. The titanium pearl is fixed to the lanyard using a screw system."​

Thank you. I don't know how I missed that.

The M1 with orange Scales is my most awaited Knife in 2017(except for the GSO 3.5 in D3V with orange Scales).

Looks like a real EDC Champ! I just wish they would offer a Kydex Sheath with it.

Mail call
tumblr_own1shQQ7X1sibzg9o2_1280.jpg

New Lionsteel M1 small edc fixed knife with M390 steel and walnut handle

These are out? I haven't seen them anywhere yet.

This. I've heard so many release dates on this, including Lionsteel saying September 1st. It's not truly "released" if it's only available on Lionsteel's website, shipping from Italy, no mass availability.

The M1 is super tiny, smaller than I thought. Thankfully the handle is designed in such a way that my pinky has somewhere to rest, so 4 finger grip on my hands! Larger hands might not be as lucky.

Received mine today, tip is a little bit burned from grinding, hope it didn't affect the heat treat.
a>

hpEdBIk.jpg

Last edited:
The M1 is super tiny, smaller than I thought. Thankfully the handle is designed in such a way that my pinky has somewhere to rest, so 4 finger grip on my hands! Larger hands might not be as lucky.

Is the sheath usable as a pocket sheath, or is it too bulky?

Without a doubt the sharpest knife I've received from a manufacturer. Bird hunt tomorrow, looking forward to using it.

Back