• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

M4 Micarta Shaman User (SOLD)

Swp321

Gold Member
Good early morning Blade Forums!!

For your consideration today I have a M4 Micarta Shaman that has been my daily for about a year now. Only selling because I’ve picked up a couple of knives recently and as long as I have this I’ll never give the new ones a fair shake. This one was reprofiled by our very own Father and Son Traditional Sharpening. It was brought down to a slicier 10-11 dps with an approximate microbevel of 15dps. It has been sharpened twice on the Shaptons since the reprofile. I just put a fresh edge on it @ 320 grit. Shes a paper slicer for sure. As I said she’s a user she has rub/scratch marks from use and using the stones to sharpen but she’s got a lot of life left in her. This is a collectors club # 072V. The box is still with Chris in Florida but I can have him send it to you on my dime. I tried to capture everything I could but the satin blade and lighting it’s hard to get all the nit picky stuff captured. $OLD

As always if you have any questions please feel free to message me, my other contact info is posted in my profile. Thank you as always!!

**Forgot to add is purchased this morning I can have it mailed my lunch as I have to make a trip to the post office anyway!!

Last edited:
Hulk she’s yours pending funds

Tredwards if the first falls through your second up!!

Received and this one is sold. As always thanks blade forums.

Back