Madd Maxx 7

Inbound, finally pulled the trigger on one.

I also have a Boker Pipsqueak and a Benchmade 755 MPR coming to handle the big jobs.

You will love it.

I hope so.

I bought an AXD 5.5 last year instead of the MM 7 and regretted it.
I may sell the AXD once I get the MM 7.

I would suggest a kydex and 550 cord figure 8 shoulder rig for the carrying of that beast!

Yes, It's a custom. I would post pictures, but IOS 8 queered my picture posting ability. Give me your email, and I will send pix.

Well it might be a while before I get this monster.

The company didn't have it in stock and now they are telling me that they are looking for a supplier...

They said they will substitute. With WHAT?!? Or, I can cancel my order. No way am I letting them out of this. Good thing I ordered it through Amazon, maybe they will hold their feet to the fire.

They either ran out of stock and screwed up their inventory, or an employee took it home.

Either way I'm getting my MADD Maxx 7 for the 400$ price they advertised.

That's a very good price. Even for the HTM version.

When carrying a DDR of that magnitude (mine is only a 5.5"), I'd suggest pairing it with a small traditional. This combo meets all my needs.

Bearcut - Sorry to hear about the deal basically falling through. However I have good news - we have two Madd Maxx 7 knives in house that are both customized in one way or another and I'd like to give you the chance to pick one up. Email me at lacey@darrelralph.com and I'll shoot you over some pictures and we can discuss the details.

Look forward to hearing from you

Lacey

The original 7's had a D-2 spear point blade. The 7 in this picture has a custom Stellite 6-K clip point blade.image.jpg

And you just got a ti dust.....
Thanks for posting pics of that!

Man, you've got some nice blades.

Bearcut - Sorry to hear about the deal basically falling through. However I have good news - we have two Madd Maxx 7 knives in house that are both customized in one way or another and I'd like to give you the chance to pick one up. Email me at lacey@darrelralph.com and I'll shoot you over some pictures and we can discuss the details.

Look forward to hearing from you

Lacey

Thanks Lacey,
I just sent you an e-mail.

Lacy if you are still on line, would you please contact me directly at dimastella03 at america on line.
I am also interested in one and my order elsewhere feel through.
I tried emailing and calling to no awail
Thanks a lot

Yay! Post pics.

Russell's says "made by HTM just like the original"
Does that mean its not by DDR, plus its $1200
Can someone explain this to me please

Back