Magnum Collection 2017

Hey guys... it is pretty quiet in here... So I thought, I wanted to give you a heads up to the new Magnum Collection knife 2017.

What do you think about that? Everyone, who handled it at SHOT SHow and IWA Show, was really impressed by the fit and finish and the massive piece of steel.
If you are looking for a real strong and impressive knife, take a closer look.

More details can be found on our website...

Attachments

• Magnum Collection 2017.jpg
    Magnum Collection 2017.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 139
Just got a Boker Magnum Spike Karambit.

My first karambit and an awesome knife. Scales are awesome and feel great, the finger hole with the notch is sweet.

However....the blade came damn near dull. It's difficult to sharpen on my sharp maker but I'm going to have to spend some time on it. Yes the tip is very very pointy but the blade itself just is not sharp at all. That along with the so-so belt clip are the only 2 negative things.

Aside from that the knife is pretty cool. And this is a $45 package so expecting a top of the line clip and super sharp edge wasn't something I was doing given the size of the knife.

So if Marketing reads this, all I would say is make an effort to send your blades out sharper. I bought a Boker Kalishnikov auto years ago and I remember that knife not being sharp either.

As a knife guy, that's one thing I really can't stand...

But aside from all that I do really dig this badass karambit. Size, weight, feel, scales all really cool. For $45 it's a great deal.

*EDIT 4/23* - Just wanted to add that I ended up finding a pretty good position to secure the belt clip to the sheath that allowed me to carry it well enough, while still carrying my firearm and everything else. So the clip isn't as so-so as I thought, it isn't too bad and is definitely usable.

2cn6r5u.jpg

ev3wva.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday. It is massive - kinda makes me thinik of it as a tactical cleaver. Heads up, though, there is a finish issue. Most of the blade has a nice satin finsh. About half an inch in front of the turks head knot the satin ends and you see a bead blasted finish going back under the wrap. Only thing I can figure is they bead blasted the knife, wrapped the handle and then satin finished it, stopping short of the knot so as to not damage the wrap. Is anybody elses knife like this? Not really a deal breaker but kinda sloppy on Boker's part.

Used it to trim some bushes today - it was phenomenal. Absolutely no resistance chopping through branches 1/2" thick. Woe betide anything or anyone that gets slashed with this baby!

Not to my taste. Looks a bit ungainly.

To date, the most beautiful of the Magnum blades was/is the 'Magnum Jahresmesser' 2013 (Scott McGhee GHF)

well...anybody wants to get rid of theirs, let me know :D very cool looking blade, the collections to me are 50/50, some are truly impressive while others are comical. This one looks like a good performer with pleasing aesthetics.

Hola a todos, ¿saben si el boker 2015 se puede encontrar en los Estados Unidos?
Gracias.

PD (APOLOGÍA POR MI INGLÉS)

Back