Mail Call!!! What just landed?

Long Awaited Webill Beauty x2 arrived yesterday!
I've been kidded [fair enough] as an over achiever for having Jarrett create these beauties!
So Be It[emoji41]! These are grandson knives! Of course I get to keep em awhile because Miles is 3 and Killian is 7 [emoji106]
f7fdb84fd466822cbc2ba571e1646816.jpg
c30206b88334a9c89e7515e24dd5e569.jpg

f752a14515c142d6863e3e7dd6fc610c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
What a cool set. I think the boys will be thrilled and have something special when it comes time to pass them down

Wow! The Bog Oak and Osage combo looks great, and I really like that mosaic pin too. Miles and Killian will love them! :thumbup::thumbup:

I didn't know these were for your grandkids . . . I hope they love them! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this pair.

ETA: I liked them so much I used them as my avatar :D

Congrats Douglas! You have a couple lucky grandsons, do you want another? 😊

I didn't know these were for your grandkids . . . I hope they love them! Thanks for giving me the opportunity to make this pair.

ETA: I liked them so much I used them as my avatar :D

Sweet!! They're really exceptional and that Osage was a particularly beautiful batch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a great grandpa, right there. Osage ages so well too and to think Douglas you get to see both the Weebil's and the grandkids age. Congrats on a great looking combo of woods.:thumbup::thumbup:

Now that's a great grandpa, right there. Osage ages so well too and to think Douglas you get to see both the Weebil's and the grandkids age. Congrats on a great looking combo of woods.:thumbup::thumbup:
Thanks !! and now on to the grail knife for my one and only granddaughter!

Douglas, even though I was joking when I said you were an overachiever for two bog oak/osage knives, I'll take it back and replace it with "Awesome Grandpa, lucky Grandkids!!"

Nice pair of Weebill's ! I just received a Weebill in Stabilized black palm. Do you have any ideas for sheaths? Bill

Hey gusbuster, Jou Fuu suggested I ask you about sheaths that work with A Weebill. I'm looking for ISP or something. He said, something about a Kephart Sheath? Bill

Hopefully some Ruby burlap will land in Mr Fleming's mail soon. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Back