Mama Jo in Action!

Those were golf balls to start off? Wow, that is impressive. Nice work, Jo.

Bladesports Pittsburgh Cut - wtf? Well at least I know now for next year. Just out of curiosity Jo, what kinda crowd did ya have there? I saw a few people in front of the wooded hill, hopin there were a bunch more behind the camera.

The women's cut started with a tennis ball followed by a golf ball. We had 9 cutters. Not too many spectators, but this was the first Pittsburgh Cut. There will be a cut up in Meadville, PA (at Peter's Heat Treat) August 13 and there is also going to be one in MD on July 16. Let me know if you would like more information.

the foam noodle cut is hilarious!

The women's cut started with a tennis ball followed by a golf ball. We had 9 cutters. Not too many spectators, but this was the first Pittsburgh Cut. There will be a cut up in Meadville, PA (at Peter's Heat Treat) August 13 and there is also going to be one in MD on July 16. Let me know if you would like more information.

Just the usual: "pics/videos or it didn't happen" :)

I am planning on Meadville, but we will be at the beach during the MD cut. There will also be a Nashville cut Sep 10. I might try to make that one.

Right on Ma'Jo :)

I hope that Nathan is good at cooking to feed himself and the kids during your competition phase. Otherwise, don't forget to leave him the number for the local pizza delivery joint ;)

Good job!

Question, is it the rule to keep one arm behind your back?
It doesn't necessarily have to be behind your back, but it does have to be safely out of the way. The only thing your off hand is allowed to touch is the pins to release the balls.

Grats Jo! 3 of 3 against 1 & 2 at Worlds is great!

Your accuracy was really good.

I see you are harnessing the jump in your technique. Get those knees up and before you know it those 2x4s will go down in 3 cuts.

Maybe not 3.... unless you wear a back pack full of LC blanks to get your weight up.

I agree with Lorien, I thought that noodle would have went down faster.

I suspect you are going to learn to sharpen to the point you can tree top Nathan's arm hair.

Please provide a video when you do!! I want to see the look on his face! Lol

Your accuracy is on point! That competition looks like it's a ton of fun with great people.

Are there regulations set for the height of those benches?
I only ask because it looked like that 2x4 chop table was tall. It could've been the camera angle though.

The table height is standardized. The board height the 2x4 sits on is 32 inches. Momma Jo is "freakishly" short. I'm only 5 ft tall. :D

Your accuracy is on point! That competition looks like it's a ton of fun with great people.

Are there regulations set for the height of those benches?
I only ask because it looked like that 2x4 chop table was tall. It could've been the camera angle though.

Back