MANIAC MONDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! 3 available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
MANIACMONDAY.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>

IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!

These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.

PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have silver, guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.

<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>

The kydex sheaths are drilled to accept the Large Tec Lok, but do not come with the Tec Lok. IMPORTANT INFO: Kydex scratches knives. It's a fact of life. If you want kydex on your knife, it's going to get scratched. I produce tools, knives meant to be used. If you care about scratches on your blade from a kydex sheath, these are not for you.

FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

ALL OF THESE COME WITH A KYDEX SHEATH!

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

Delta-4mkII - blue and black 2x2 G10, beadblasted grip, over 1/8" thick black canvas micarta, with black pins - $341..SOLD
Specs:
Steel: 5/32" thick CPM154CM steel at 61rc with tapered tang
Grind: Convex Sabre
Handle length: 5"
Blade Length: 4"

bs1.jpg

bs2.jpg

Bones Black (There are two of these available) - $96 / Each
Specs:
Steel: 1/8" thick CPM154CM steel at 61rc
Grind: Flat Chisel
Handle length: 3"