• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Manix2 sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhmoore

Gold Member
Please read the terms, listed after the photos, prior to claiming.
It's time to make some more cuts...
Next on the block is a Spyderco Manix2 in BD30P, with black G10.
I purchased this knife NIB, and it has only been out of the box twice since I received it (to inspect on arrival, and for these pictures which were taken almost a year ago - I can take new pictures, if desired, but the knife has not been out of the box since they were taken).
Because I have removed it from its packaging & handled minimally, I'm calling it LNIB.
$125, shipped (US only)

The TERMS:
Please do not post in this ad.
I reserve the option to sell to (or not sell to) whomever I chose; but, in most cases I stick with the forum standard "first I'll take it"
Contact me via PM, or email: (redacted). ----Posting questions, or claims, in this ad will be considered a disqualifier.
PayPal preferred - USPS money order is acceptable. If you are a "net to me" or "add _%" kind of seller, please abide by your own rules when making payment. If you are a hardcore gift/friends & family type, I'm sorry - I do not accept that payment method.
US sales only

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back