Mashed Cat sheaths for FK and EDC

coiledwire

Platinum Member
Hello fellow CPK forum friends!

I've reached out to Eric at Mashed Cat and he graciously agreed to clear out some of his schedule to do a run of sheaths for us. I've loaned him an FK and EDC to use as templates, so these models can be ordered directly through Eric. His prices will start at $40/sheath.

You can check out Mashed Cat website here:

http://www.mashedcat.com

Contact Eric if you wish to place an order:

ericlind@mashedcat.com

Enjoy!

Wow !!! Thank you and thanks for the heads up

Need a couple for some others so this will work great :)

Hey guys, this is Eric Lind from Mashed Cat. If you're interested in having any of the above mentioned sheaths be made for your knife, please send an email naming the knife with any options you would like to include with the sheath. I'll do my best to get you added to the list. Right now the timeframe for sheaths is about 25 days from order. I'll do my best to get these done quickly.

Thanks!!

Pictures and available options would be awesome! Potentially interested.

The FK is quite similar to the Busse SOB

30018097683_a6443f2e3a_b.jpg

Hence, the completed sheath should look very close to what Eric did for my SOB. I have it setup with a drop loop so I can carry it lower.

14337191497_06b523237f_b.jpg

14337064158_f5151d524f_b.jpg

I hope this is helpful for all until we see the actual product from Eric.

Cheers!

Don

The FK is quite similar to the Busse SOB

30018097683_a6443f2e3a_b.jpg

Hence, the completed sheath should look very close to what Eric did for my SOB. I have it setup with a drop loop so I can carry it lower.

14337191497_06b523237f_b.jpg

14337064158_f5151d524f_b.jpg

I hope this is helpful for all until we see the actual product from Eric.

Cheers!

Don

Don,

Picture is going to be be very similar to the finished product for the CPK knife. Like I said, I am a bit behind with getting pictures and sheaths built but will get a photo up here ASAP.

Thanks for all your patience guys!

Thanks Eric. I know you will deliver you best as always.

Cheers!

Don

Hello fellow CPK forum friends!

I've reached out to Eric at Mashed Cat and he graciously agreed to clear out some of his schedule to do a run of sheaths for us.

Yes!! Man I've been trying hard to wait Eric out until his schedule cleared, so I'm for sure taking advantage of this. Anybody that hasn't used him, if you like pancake-style kydex, Eric makes some of the very best out there IMO.

I very nearly kept with black because I was afraid the colors might not go together good, being two shades of green. But if it doesn't then I think I'll drop a black g10 fk in the od and put the forest green in the other good black sheath I've got. I'm glad Eric agreed to turn a few of these out though.

Also got my shipping notice, a week earlier than Eric estimated :thumbup: Might get it just in time for Christmas :D

Back