Maxamet PM2, Let's get this done!!!

SpyderPhreak

Rocketman for hire
Platinum Member
Who's with me? :D

I will buy multiples if this knife is made!!! :cool: Sal, what would it take to get this done?

Eric Glesser said in a SHOT Show vid that the plan is to do a whole series in Maxamet. I'd be shocked if that doesn't include the PM2. I would not be shocked if plans change regarding some other models like the G-10 Manix2. I say that because I think the high price of Maxamet is dampening sales of the Lightweight Manix2. That's pure speculation.

Eric Glesser said in a SHOT Show vid that the plan is to do a whole series in Maxamet. I'd be shocked if that doesn't include the PM2. I would not be shocked if plans change regarding some other models like the G-10 Manix2. I say that because I think the high price of Maxamet is dampening sales of the Lightweight Manix2. That's pure speculation.

Yeah, I saw that, though the PM2 was not specifically mentioned. I'll begrudgingly take a Manix or Endura in Maxamet if that's all that's offered, though I would MUCH prefer to see a PM2 version. :D

Yeah, put whatever color scales on it, I could honestly care less!!! Just do a Maxamet PM2!!! :D

Maxamet PM2 as the first left handed sprint run........ I know, I'd buy the "standard" maxamet PM2 either way.

Maxamet PM2 as the first left handed sprint run........ I know, I'd buy the "standard" maxamet PM2 either way.

I'd buy a lefty if that's the only PM2 they made in Maxamet. And I'm right-handed. :D

I would love a maxamet PM2. And would hope it's standard production, not a sprint run. I want to be able to use it to it's fullest, without worrying about not being able to get a replacement.

Im in! And its coming, it has to be. Maxamet is already being used on Spydies and its an American steel, its only a matter of time:) They are running out of scale colors though, maybe we'll get a toxic green one.

Use Maxamet as the blade steel for the first pm2 titanium compression frame lock sprint. i'd be all over it

I'd definitely buy one instantly. In the mean time ill tide myself over with a maxamet native when it comes out.

im waiting to buy a maxamet spyderco. i have a mule team maxamet but dont use fixed blade for EDC.

i dont particularly like the light weight series. i like higher end stuff like carbon fiber. i hope they wil make something with carbon fiber in maxamet or something where i can swap in carbon fiber scales.

Great commentary guys! Keep it up! Hoping this will happen sooner rather than later!!! :D

Back