Maxpedition Condor

Here is a quick review of the gear I bring out most of the time when I go out for a hike or to practice bushcraft.
The Maxpedition Condor 2 works out great as a day or overnight pack, especially with the extra water bottle holders.
I highly recommend it

That's a lot of gear you have stuffed into that pack. Nice job on getting it all together and I like your outdoor excursion videos you post way up north. Thanks,

Maxpedition makes durable stuff.
The only thing that doesn't work for me on that pack is the belt. Sits way to high, feels funny and like you said, doesn't take any weight off.
Try using a plastic bag for the cups you keep on the water pouches.
It will help getting them in and out much easier (they slide) and in my case it keeps the soot contained.
Thanks for the vid.

The only thing that doesn't work for me on that pack is the belt. Sits way to high, feels funny and like you said, doesn't take any weight off.
It will help getting them in and out much easier (they slide) and in my case it keeps the soot contained.
Thanks for the vid.

Excellents suggestions !

Thanks for the vid.
That's a lot of gear you have stuffed into that pack. Nice job on getting it all together and I like your outdoor excursion videos you post way up north. Thanks,

Thanks for the positive comment !

The Condor 2 is a great pack. I gifted mine to my nephew and he loves it.

The Max. battery pouch works great with it also if you haven't tried one.

Back