Maynard's Delkalope

Thanks guys, if Maynard ever sells this, I call Dibs!!:p

She's dangerously sharp and almost ready, I instinctively start to shove it in the sheath right handed every time but catch myself, that would be bad. Damn leftys.
One little thing left to make.

Thanks guys, if Maynard ever sells this, I call Dibs!!:p

She's dangerously sharp and almost ready, I instinctively start to shove it in the sheath right handed every time but catch myself, that would be bad. Damn leftys.
One little thing left to make.

Lefty's are all right.
How are you going to make a stag cowbell? This I gotta see.

Already got a trade deal lined up for a Bear Grylls edition Gerber. :D.

That thing is friggin' sexy. Serious talent. Can't imagine how impressive it is in person. Don't let your head swell too much, otherwise you'll have to start making custom sized hats as well.

Already got a trade deal lined up for a Bear Grylls edition Gerber. :D.

That thing is friggin' sexy. Serious talent. Can't imagine how impressive it is in person. Don't let your head swell too much, otherwise you'll have to start making custom sized hats as well.

You were supposed to drink Jameson's and Guinness for St. Paddy's day, not pee. Geez, when will you get it right?
:D

The whole thing, from the butt shield to the tip of the sheath, fantastic!!:thumbup::cool:

The whole thing, from the butt shield to the tip of the sheath, fantastic!!:thumbup::cool:

Thanks Dennis, but does the antler make my butt shield look big? Be honest, I won't get mad:D. I'm gonna shoot you an email later, we gots evil plans to discuss.

We may have to explain this to Maynard.

Thanks Dennis, but does the antler make my butt shield look big? Be honest, I won't get mad:D. I'm gonna shoot you an email later, we gots evil plans to discuss.

Too freaking cool.
Does Maynard deserve an explanation?

Something tells me not even google will save me on this one. Wait, I've got it. A miniature cowbell.

I'm guessing that's a part of the antler? Not sure how loud an antler cowbell is going to be. But thanks.

Something tells me not even google will save me on this one. Wait, I've got it. A miniature cowbell.

I'm guessing that's a part of the antler? Not sure how loud an antler cowbell is going to be. But thanks.

It is a bell that only the truly priveledged can hear. When you hear it's peal you will understand.

I am soooo looking forward to it, brother!

Stag bell....A new level of cool!!! :cool::thumbup:

Back