• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the last two of a previous sale . Final price drops.

These knives have the usual swirls and have been handled. Each comes with tube and waxed paper. If you would like any additional photos please message me. Blades have oil on them in these photos.
I accept PayPal. Please choose Goods and Services. I will ship CONUS only with USPS and I will cover both fees and shipping.
First " I'll take #__ " followed by PM and payment thru PP will be shipped the knife.
Feel free to ask any questions, or ask for more photos. So, please excuse my bad photos.
Thank you. Both Made in U.S.A.

1) GEC #792312LP Montana Workhorse Whittler Burnt Stag. I had a hard time photographing this knife and it looks much better in person. Shows signs of light sharpening. It is in great condition. 3 blade.
$140.00

2) GEC #538210 Furtaker Trapper Burnt Stag. This knife shows no sign of use or sharpening. Under the oil blades are polished. It is an amazing knife to hold, and has the best Thick stag I've ever seen. $sold

21OQKAFl.jpg
oyVrJCDl.jpg
Ltwp5IMl.jpg
pj1q8Evl.jpg
jZ1herel.jpg
3YAUtedl.jpg

Thank you Bladeforums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back