Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all the honest, loyal knifebuyers and makers out there...and Merry Christmas to you Mark, wherever you are...hope you were able to buy the kids some nice stuff with the stolen deposits...:thumbdn:

Last edited:
I feel really bad for the people that haven't gotten satisfaction from Mark, either because they didn't get their knives or didn't get their deposits back. He clearly was right that there was an issue when at the start of 2012 he started only asking for deposits up front instead of full payment.

On the same token though, I find it highly unlikely that these deposits are being spent on frivolities like nice toys for the kids. I'm guessing it's way more likely to be food.

Not gonna lie... I think fairly frequently about the knife I ordered. I very much want it. I really do believe I'll eventually get it, though. That's why I paid in full despite the new deposit policy. I believe Mark will get his personal life in order enough to return to making knives and believe that anyone that paid will get their knife. Mark told me he expected to get his shop back up and running in January, so sometime in the middle of the month I'll give him a call and see how it's going.

But again, I feel bad for people that didn't sign up for a long wait.

Every time I have spoken to Mark he has said he will give a refund to anyone who wants it. For those who want it and don't have it, I would call him and tell him to refund you. Don't rely on text or email. Call him.

BRL, there is no difference between food and toys when you use stolen funds to pay for it.

CBryant, sounds like he is as comfortable lying to you as he is everyone else.

How many different ways and times does a person have to ask for their money back? He asked for my mailing address so he could mail a money order, he got it....the refund was never mailed.

Last edited:
Back